hey there. so for years (seriously YEARS) now, I have wanted to start a blog. i have always loved writing and thought that a blog would be a great place for me to talk about what's going on with my life, even if no one is reading it (it's probably better that nobody else reads it, anyway). i "started" a blog right before my freshman year of college in hopes that I would write about my college experience. well....that didn't really work out. i made two short posts before moving into my dorm and that's where it ended. now, just a little over 2 years later, I am less than 2 months away from GRADUATING and i thought that I should try again. a lot of big changes are about to take place in my life and I need to force myself to write about them because 1) I always feel less stressed out after I write and 2) I know I'll love looking back on this in the future.
i don't really have any rules for this blog. some of my posts might be super short, some might have pictures, some might be paragraphs full of things I'm stressed out about, some might be a sentence or two about my day. i hope to also have some posts that are filled with lessons learned and advice for myself (and I guess for anyone else who reads this). since my blog doesn't seem like it will be very structured, I decided to have at least one consistency: I will not start any sentences with a capital letter. this bothers some people, but this blog isn't theirs. it's mine. i bought it. (ok so it was free but WHO CARES??)
well, I feel like this little introduction post has gone on for too long so I'm gonna go start a new post with a specific topic.
xx B
No comments:
Post a Comment